Thursday, June 19, 2014

Why is it that a 32 inch HDTV has better graphic qualities then my 72 inch HDMI Tv Tv when I play xbox?




No





Answer
It depends on what type of television your 72 inch television is but the main reason is probably because there is more pixels per square inch on your 32 inch and that is going to look sharper. Your 72 in televions pixels are going to be more than 4 times the size not only making the image less sharp it also makes it easier for you to see the imperfections in games. If your 72 inch television is dlp or lcd rear projection(not like a movie projector which is front projection) it will use mirrors to reflect to the screen and when ever something is reflected and magnified it loses quality.

What is the best 32 Inch LCD HDTV?




Sand





Answer
Panasonic VIERA C12 Series TC-L32C12 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV is one of the best TVs under $500 you can find on the market. I did a LOT of research looking for what I wanted in a TV. I've been wanting a nice flatscreen for a while now. I've been holding out as and quality has been improving while prices have been dropping. I finally settled on this Panasonic.

I wanted a TV for primarily movies (Hi Def and standard or upconverted Def) and video games (Hi Def and standard def). I do not have a cable subscription and am not interested in HD cable services. That being said, I also wanted a TV that would double as a humongous PC monitor. I'm pleased to say this TV meets and exceeds my needs so far. It's a big upgrade from the 20 inch tube TV I was using before the VIERA.

The LCD TV is nice looking and has a variety of cable inputs. Both the remote and menu systems are top-notch and useful. This TV puts out true 720p resolution and has 4:3 ratio (standard, full-frame) and zoom scaling as well. For TVs 32 inches and under, 1080p (while nice) is not necessary, as you'd be hard pressed to notice a dramatic difference with your HDMI or component sources. The picture is super sharp, and the image control available with this TV is pretty impressive. You can really play with the picture and color. I was laughing at the ability to essentially reproduce that 60's Technicolor supersaturation if you want. It really brings films to life. You can make up to 4 preset color choices, too- One for films, one for sports or live action TV, one for video games, one for kid's cartoons, etc, etc.
I would highly recommend this TV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment