Wednesday, October 23, 2013

is walmart having an in store after christmas sale this year?

best deals on hdtvs 2013
 on best lcd hdtv 2013 on Outlet# Best Deals Samsung LNT4661F 46 Inch ...
best deals on hdtvs 2013 image



Lee


i want to buy a video gams for a low price


Answer
The Walmart After Christmas sale in 2012 will begin as an online only sale on Christmas Day. Then, you will be able to Shop the Day After Christmas Sale at Walmart. Most sites and stores do not have sales that actually start on Christmas Day. Walmart is one of the few stores that has a robust sale that starts so early. A lot of websites really start pushing their deals hard on the Day After Christmas.

There will be a ton of great deals on electronics, toys, clothing, home items, even Christmas Decorations on sale starting Christmas Day and on Tuesday. The Walmart After Christmas 2012 sale will continue on throughout the week more than likely ending during the weekend before Walmarts New Years sales begin. The reason for all the great deals is that it’s the end of the year and Walmart needs to get rid of a lot of their inventory to make room for 2013 sales items. That’s why you end up seeing such large price cuts on high ticket items, like electronics. Look for the price cut on iPhones and iPad 3s. Also, look for other deals on tablets and laptops, as well as some really good after Christmas 2012 deals on HDTVs.

Walmart’s prices are not only competitive, but in most cases they tend to be lower than any other stores, either online or offline. Unfortunately there are no Walmart After Christmas 2012 coupons anywhere. So don’t bother looking, Walmart does not accept any online coupons. There will be Free Shipping offers though. You can find all the deals online at the Walmart After Christmas Sale.

Just Sold My Old Xbox 360 Should I Buy A New Slim Bundle?




Mocho22


How long should it take for the xbox 360 slim to turn into the old thing of the past. I hear 2013-2016 will release some or all new consoles by major companies. By that time I think video gaming would be majorly expensive for me considering I am a college student and I would like to save for a car or to dorm at college. Should buying a new xbox 360 slim 250GB bundle be in my interest, I mean it seems like a good deal but 300 dollars holy crap that's a ton of dough. I was considering buy a TV but most TV's seem to wanting to release 1080P and 3D technologies in the future so buying a 720P would be stupid. Saving up for something.

Is investing in today's cheaper technologies like xbox 360's, 720P/1080i HDTV's, Ect. worth it. I mean I will probably upgrade in the future.

Also wouldn't it just be best to wait it out, the wii ended out being a weak fad with bad graphics and good exclusives but mostly bad games, the ps3 at launch sold for 600 bucks I remember because I was so jealous of my rich friend when he got one on his B-day, the xbox360 ended up being junk until recently when they added in built in wi-fi and bigger harddrives.

I am started to see what technology does, and I don't like it. They hold out and gives us shit first then, give us more shit to buy. Apple my most hated company is the king of doing this for example.

Hopefully @ E3 which will not be open to the public sadly in June I will find out where the new xbox and ps4 stands. Also what will new consoles do? If It's 3D and we need new Tv's like Expensive 3D HDTV's needed to grab full potential I am going to laugh my ass off. 3D is not so revolutionary and as a guy already wearing glasses, it's not that cool. So maybe buying a xbox slim will be a good investment, also saving my money will be a good one as well. There is a lot of games I haven't played and the xbox 360 slims, old backwards compatibly wii and ps3 seem better than any new console to show it's face.



Answer
Yes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment