Saturday, October 26, 2013

What should I spend my back taxes on!!?

best 37 inch hdtv 2013
 on best deals for August 12: Epson Expression Inkjet, Panasonic 50-inch ...
best 37 inch hdtv 2013 image



Ryan


I am getting around 200 in back taxes. and I am trying to decide on what I should spend it on. Theres only one thing I NEED but the other things I WANT.

Things I need:
New tires for my truck - price- 508.19

Things I want:
PS3
3DS
HD TV- Picture on Tv now is going out (Keeps flickering)
HD PVR (To record video of gaming and upload them on youtube.)

I need help deciding. And dont just say tires cause my tires aint bad. They just need replaced sooner than later

Thank in advanced



Answer
Since you have a bad i'd say buy a new TV. There are some cheap ones for around 200-300 dollars. There about 32-37 inches i think. Don't buy a PS3 just yet because the PS4 is coming this Holiday 2013. I'm pretty sure that Sony will drop the price of PS3 if you still want it. On black Friday Sony comes with bundles that much cheaper than now so don't get PS3 now. Considering that HDTVs are really cheap now you can buy that now. For HD PVR you will not need that because most games now have a theater mode where you can save that gameplay, use a usb flash drive to transfer the gameplay to your computer then upload.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment