Monday, February 17, 2014

2010 Panasonic 42'' plasma tv OR 2010 Toshiba 40'' LCD tv?




JRiggs


both 1080p
panasonic- 600hz

toshiba- 120hz

***Both around same price, tv is for my bedroom



Answer
I was just googling and came across this product hope it helps you
Panasonic TC-L42U25 42-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV
Panasonic IPS Panel for uncompromising picture quality
120 Hz Motion Picture Pro 4
Viera Image Viewer for Picture viewing
ENERGY STAR Qualified

The best HDTV for me?




YungMunii


I want to buy a new HDTV. My budget is about $1000. I want between 40 and 50 inch. I don't know what it is really better Plasma or LCD, but it seems their aren't many plasma's anymore. I am looking for the best quality for the price.

Also I seen some HDTV's that when showing non hd channels look really blurry and bad. I have HD channels but why does that happen and which tv's do that?



Answer
Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on tvs, along with the pro and con of each technology. You will notice that Panasonic has more plasma tv being recommended that any manufacturer in the market today. It is still consider to have the best picture quality of all tvs. In November issue of the magazine it named the Panasonic Plasma model VT as the best tv for 2010.
If you read yahoo questions, you will notice that 95% of the tv problems comes from LCD tv and 95% of those are the bargain price brand. You can get a Panasonic plasma 50" 1080P model S2 for under $900 at Best Buy or the G20 with THX (higher standard for video quality by Lucas film industries) certified for under $1,100. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment