Friday, May 3, 2013

Best way to hook up a Xbox 360 to an HDTV?

Q. Okay so I have a sylvania 32" 720p hdtv and I just bought the xbox 360 slim and want to hook it up with an hdmi. My question is should I get a bigger tv with 1080p or stick with the sylvania. I'm wanting the best picture quility any help will be grateful.

A. Depends on how big a tv you are willing to buy. If your planning on staying in the under 40" range than I wouldn't bother. The difference between 720p and 1080p in the smaller (< 40") TVs is not noticeable, especially at 32".

If you are willing to spend a few bucks and buy a bigger tv than yes of course you will notice the difference between 720p and 1080p.

Personally, I have a new 40" 1080p capable tv, but I have the 1st gen 360 without the HDMI output so I can only use component. 720p is absolutely stunning, and I am not spending $250 on a new 360 just for 1080p. Especially when not all games are in 1080p.

If money is no option, then hell, why not?


How much will a pawn shop give me for a psp and a tv?
Q. Im tryin to buy an hdtv and i was wondering how much a pawn shop would give me for a psp with Street fighter alpha 3, 1 gig memory card, and charger. I also wanna sell my JVC 19inch tv as well.

A. That is a very RELATIVE question. Each pawn shop will base thier price on many things. First, the retail price of the item when new, so it will be at least half if not less than the store price of both items. Then, it depends on the local demand, or how fast they can resell the item if you are selling it to them. They may give you a little more money if you are just pawning, hoping to get the items back in less than a month, but not much more. Then, you have to deal with the pawn brokers knowledge of a PSP and the specific TV. If your TV is more than 5 years old, don't even bother trying to sell it, because you won't get a dime. Too many people try to pawn TV's. The PSP might bring you 20 bucks if you were pawning it to me, maybe someone would go as high as 30. Don't get your hopes up. You are much better off trying to save the money another way or selling those items to a local person through means such as Craigslist. Again, you won't get much, but maybe a few dollars more for skipping the middle man and going straight to the consumer (the person who is interested in buying a PSP and/or TV). Good luck.


Wil the ps3 look good on a HDTV without the hdmi cables?
Q. I haven't bought a PS3 yet. But I'm planning to get an HD Samsung tv to replace my old panasonic in my bedroom. The TV is 22inches ( I know small) and it's 720p.

But sony doesn't sell the hdmi cables with the system. I know people say it looks ordinary on a regular tv.

Should I save to get the hdmi cables also for the small HDTV or save my money?

A. well just get an ordinary HDMI cable the go for 20 bucks. The ones that Broadcasts at the 120 hz for the new tv's those HDMI cable are like 120 bucks

Monster cables which have 5 compent cables at the end broadcast is 720i HDMI broadcasts in 1080i





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment