Saturday, May 4, 2013

Where can i get the cheapest flatscreen?

Q. I would like it to be 32 inches or higher. I want to get the biggest bang my buck. Whats the best deal?

A. You should get this Samsung LN32C350 LCD HDTV. In this tv the picture quality is pretty good, and it's one of the cheapest HD sets for this size. The LN32C350 even has a special Game Mode that enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games.The LCD creates the image; the CCFL backlights it to make it visible. Together they create beautiful, vivid, saturated colors.


What's the difference between 1080p and 1024x768 HDTV Resolutions?
Q. On my XBOX 360 System Settings I can choose 1080i, 1080p, and 1024x768 resolutions. Which on of these gives the highest quality picture? I just got my XBOX 360 and moved from PC gaming to XBOX gaming, and I want to get the biggest bang for my buck.

Any reply that even remotely answered my question would be greatly appreciated.

A. It depends on your tv. If you have a full 1080p HDTV, the pic the 1080p setting. It is the best quality but you need an hdmi. I don't knownif xbox comes with hdmi cable or if you have to buy it though.


An inexpensive home theater system to accompany an OPPO DVD player and Panasonic HDTV?
Q. I'm on a rather tight budget lately, yet I still want a best-bang-for-the-buck receiver and speakers to accompany my 42" Panasonic Plasma HDTV and DV-980H OPPO Digital DVD/CD player. I'm more concerned with audio than video as I will be using SACD's & DVD-A's to enjoy Pink Floyd, Moody Blues, Herbie Hancock and Debussy. Any suggestions from experienced owners/dealers?

While I'm at it - what about headphones? Will my standard Sony's support SACD/DVD-A playback or do I need a specialized type?

Thank you in advance. Your time and knowledge is greatly appreciated and valued.

Dan,
San Francisco, CA

A. Hi Dan,

I believe I can help you here. I not only own an Oppo player as well (the DV-981HD), but I am also an audio professional.

My choice on a budget would be the new Onkyo TX-SR505 7.1 receiver and the Hsu Research Performance 2 system. And for a less expensive alternative would be the Pioneer/Dayton system (see links below)...

And for your headphones, the receiver's headphone jack should be sufficient, but you will get the most performance out of your headphones by investing in a headphone amplifier. The sound is much more full and powerful with a dedicated headphone amp.

I don't know which model of Sony headphones you have, but they should be able to handle enhanced audio formats just fine. If you ever want to upgrade (especially if you get a headphone amp), Sennheiser is my choice.

Feel free to e-mail me anytime if you need additional help.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment