Saturday, May 4, 2013

how can i watch videos and movies from my computer to hdtv?

Q. is there some sort of cord that i can buy ,like (ethernet) cord or something where i can hook it to my lg hdtv and hook the other end to my cable modem and be able to stream movies and videos from my computer to the hdtv? without buying one of those wii boxes? if so, how do i do it? thanks so much.
i have a desktop pc with windows xp proff.

A. You can buy boxes such as Apple TV (the new one, if it is out), or Roku, to watch some compatible content from your computer or participating online sources.

Some TVs do have network/Internet media players built it, which it will be basically as simple as connecting Ethernet to your router.

Neither will play content your computer is receiving online though. They have to connect to the service themselves, or play content already on your computer.


Should I get an LCD Monitor or LCD HDTV to play xbox on in dorm room?
Q. I am going to college and while my roommate has a 42" HDTV, I wanted to also have something to play my xbox on because we both tend to play quite a bit. I was wondering whether getting a computer monitor and component cables would be better than getting just a regular 19" HDTV? Between buying the cables for the computer monitor and the monitor itself, they would relatively be the same price. So what is the better purchase that will look and work better with playing xbox 360? Thanks.

A. other than the samsung HDTV tuner monitor's, no monitor's have component inputs. If you want to play consoles, get a television.


Which Hdtv brand is best for an xbox 360. Which gives the best picture quality ?
Q. panasonic, pioneer, samsung, vizio.
Which one of these are the best out of the 4. Im thinking a vizio, am i wrong? Do any of u have these brands of hdtvs. Im buying a 50 inch 1080p hdtv. so which brand would give me the best picture quality while i play the xbox 360. Help please ?

A. I have a Samsung 450-series LCD, and I think it looks amazing! I turned the backlight down (video option), because when I initially got it I feared it was too bright, but now it's perfect.

I suspect all HDMI-capable 720p screens are going to meet your expectations.

I've also heard Sharps are good.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment