Saturday, May 4, 2013

What is the best HDTV for Xbox 360 that doesn't have a lag?

Q. I am looking to purchase a HDTV for my room probably about 26 or 32 inches and I'm curious what the best one is for gaming with my xbox 360. I would like it to have no lag so i can play games like guitar hero, halo, and call of duty. My price range is about $500 but i might be able to go a little bit higher.

A. Erm.... lag doesn't come from TV's, it comes from your internet connection + console...

Get an LCD HDTV with 1080p. The Samsung 32" Model is the best one.


What are the basics of how to pick an HDTV?
Q. I want one that's crystal clear for my Xbox 360 gaming, and watching movies.
I know I want a 32", 1080p and i don't know what else i need to look for to know how it will affect the HD.
So help me out with any info.

A. Go look at them.

I found mine based on price and reviews. I think the picture on a plasma is 10x as good as LCD for the price, so I got one. I looked at it in the store, I was impressed by it, and it was on sale.

Just make sure it has 1080p, and see which one looks best on the show floor. Your local Best Buy or whatever should have a bunch out.


Is a Samsung 40" Class 1080p LCD HDTV good picture quality to use it with Xbox 360 game console?
Q. Is the picture quality good, the sound, to use it for everything meaning blue-ray and also game consoles like Xbox 360 and PS3? Is it worth the buy or recommend better?

A. Yes, Samsung 1080p is good to get.Great quality picture.If you can afford I recommend 120Hz





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment