Saturday, May 4, 2013

What is the best HDTV for Xbox 360 that doesn't have a lag?

Q. I am looking to purchase a HDTV for my room probably about 26 or 32 inches and I'm curious what the best one is for gaming with my xbox 360. I would like it to have no lag so i can play games like guitar hero, halo, and call of duty. My price range is about $500 but i might be able to go a little bit higher.

A. Erm.... lag doesn't come from TV's, it comes from your internet connection + console...

Get an LCD HDTV with 1080p. The Samsung 32" Model is the best one.


What is a good HDTV for playing an xbox 360 on?
Q. I want to buy an HDTV just for playing my xbox 360 on. My price range is 200-400. Any suggestions on good HDTV's just for playing an xbox 360 on?

A. Make sure it is 1080p
i don't know which country you are from but if you are in the u.k i would go for a samsung they look awesome and quality is great especially for a 360!


How do I connect my Xbox 360 and HDTV to my surround sound?
Q. I recently hooked up my surround sound system to my HDTV. I have an Xbox 360 and I would love to have surround sound for it, but I use an HDMI Cable for my Xbox. Is there ANY way I can get surround sound working for my Xbox 360?

A. Hook XBOX to TV with HDMI or w.e cables you have then look at back of tv for a spot that says AUDIO OUT normally have 2 AUX cables "red and white" or a fiber opt out put. then run cables "aux or fiber" to any INPUT on ur surround sound. any more help needed let me know





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment