Thursday, May 9, 2013

So here is the deal, I am planning on buying a 32inch lcd hdtv, my budget is between 4-6k. Any suggestinons?

Q. So here is the deal, I am planning on buying a 32inch lcd hdtv, my budget is between 4-6k. Any suggestinons??? I am sick of searching for reviewss help pleasee!!

A. You really only need $600 to $800 for 32" LCD, unless you mean something not $.


For a 46" LCD HDTV, what is more important - contrast ratio or resolution?
Q. I am planning to buy a 46" LCD HDTV. My budget only allows a choice of a tv with contrast ratio of 800:1 & resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 or a tv with contrast ratio of 10,000:1 & resolution of 1,366 x 768. So which one is preferable, solely on this basis?

A. Please make sure that it has ATSC.


What is the best HDTV that costs under 400 dollars?
Q. I'm thinking of purchasing a value HDTV soon, one that's preferably between a 20-30 inch, and I'm looking for mostly the best picture quality for the price. I get very excited about some HDTVs, only to find out they come out grainy or choppy in quality. Any ideas? Thanks!

A. I agree with the previous poster. $400 is below the crap they sell at Wallmart and wont work well (unless you are buying used).

"grainy or choppy" - this is usually because this is how standard def looks on any HDTV. In your budget you must upgrade your service to include high def channels. (Many people dont realize this and have 'buyers remorse' when they bring their new TV home and plug it into their basic cable service.)

Check into how much it will cost to upgrade your service so you are not shocked. Then save your money and go for a name brand. I would even include 'Vizio' as decent (but they have runs of poor quality control).

Or check your local CraigsList and perhaps find someones used TV (no sales tax).

Good Luck.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment