Monday, January 13, 2014

Can a Wii ruin a 32 inch Sony Bravia L series LCD HDTV's picture quality?

best picture quality 32 inch hdtv
 on Best Wholesale Export Samsung PN51D8000 51 inch Plasma 3D HDTV for ...
best picture quality 32 inch hdtv image



Justin H


I know that an Xbox 360 and a PS3 are made for HDTVs, but what about a wii? I have a wii and am about to move in a 32 inch Sony Bravia TV into my room, but my uncle says a wii willl ruin it's picture quality. Please I really need help! Best answer to anyone with expierience!


Answer
I've heard rumours that leaving a picture on an LCD for too long burns it in, but I don't personally believe that. Games consoles are not designed to ruin picture quality on TVs. If they were, do you think they'd be half as popular?

What brand of HDTV has the best picture quality and a decent sound quality?




Alex


I want good picture quality and decent sound from the on board speakers. 32 inch to 36 inch. I don't need prices but that would help. I WILL be going to best buy to buy it, and they have a bunch of great deals going on for 32 inch HDTV's. I was thinking samsung. Any complaints?


Answer
Samsung led tv will be best picture in 32" but is also the most pricey.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment