Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How can I improve the picture quality of my brand new 26" LCD Dynex TV?

best quality hdtv brands
 on China Self - installing Cinch 8MHz 16bit 565 OSD Satellite Receiver ...
best quality hdtv brands image



Supernova


I thought it was going to be a great valve and tv for the amount of money I spent, $248 + tax. The picture on my old Curtis Mathis floor model tv is better than the picture quality on this lcd tv. What can I do to make it better? I have Comcast cable hooked up to it without a set top box.


Answer
LCD, plasma, and DLP projection HDTVs do not display analog or standard-definition content very well at all, because they must scale to their native resolution. Analog or standard-definition CRT televisions can display it perfectly so it won't look as bad on them.
There is no purpose in getting an HDTV if there is no HD source being sent to it. So what you should do for better quality is upgrade your cable service to HD cable, or at the very least, to digital cable.

What size tv do i need to get and what brand?




gwaynehane


My living room is12x14.I need what size hdtv should i get?I will mainly be watching Sporting events and movies.I will be setting about 10 ft from it.Also can i get a plasma for under $800 bucks?


Answer
at 10', for sports and movies you should get a tv over 50". As large as you can up to about 65" would work. So it's whatever you can afford. With Plasma, stay with Panasonic for a good quality pic. Under $800, check around, maybe?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment