Saturday, April 27, 2013

How do i get a pc screen onto a samsung series 7 46 inch screen?

Q. what kind of cord do i need for it to go to my hp pavilion f1903 to my samsung 46 inch lcd tv. if some on could give me a name of cord and maby a pic t thanks will be best anser

A. If your Samsung LCD HDTV has a 15-pin Dsub VGA port, then you simply use a standard VGA monitor cable to connect it to your HP computer.

I doubt your HP has a DVI port (most HP computers tend to use onboard graphics with VGA only), but if it does, you can use a DVI-to-HDMI cable to connect to one of the HDTV's HDMI ports. This is better because DVI / HDMI uses a digital video signal. (VGA is analog.)


Can you transfer an extended warranty when you sell a tv to someone else?
Q. I bought a 46 inch lcd hdtv from circuit city in august, and bought the 2 yr extended warranty on top of 1 yr manufacturers. Im selling the tv on ebay/craigslist w.e, and i want to know if assurant solutions, the company that controls my warranty, lets me transfer ownership. Do they even know who owns the tv? or care? does it even have to be transfered if they have all the paperwork?

A. You will have to read the fine print in the warranty agreement.


Can I make the picture larger on my tv when using it as a computer monitor?
Q. I've connected my laptop to my HDTV with a VGA to HDMI converter box, and the picture looks great up there on the big screen! My next question is whether or not I can make the picture larger up there on the tv screen? Is this a resolution adjustment, or is there something else I can adjust? Would it be a setting in the tv or in the laptop? The picture is only taking up about half of the 46 inch screen... Thanks!

A. I might be wrong but I do not thinks so cause you are not getting a HD signal to your tv, only vga, you might go in the tv settings and play with the format settings.

we use my wifes hp notebook on our 42" HD lcd via HDMI and it fills the screen,just like a monitor.no problem, I'am not sure bout those adapters,except they will not give you full HD.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment