Monday, April 22, 2013

What is the best calibration for the LG DM2780D-PZ LED 3d hdtv?

Q. I just bought this tv but I think the calibration is not the proper one cause most yellow colors have a green tone. Any ideas to change this using the tv settings panel? Thank you very much!

A. Pop in a Pixar DVD or BluRay and go to the disk setup menu.

You will find test-patterns and instructions for properly setting the basic Brightness, Contrast and Color.


Is it worth the money to have a professional calibrate my HDTV?
Q. As I have asked in my first question, how does one get their HDTV calibrated?

A. No. I took the plunge even tho everyone said it was hard, and used a calibration dvd that Circuit City gives out. Took about 30 -45 minutes including the time for the audio. No big deal.


What is a good brightness level for my LG HDTV when having full-range RGB on in my PS3?
Q. I'm sure all you PS3'ers have seen the RGB settings, so can anyone that has full-range on tell me what their brightness level is on their hdtv when full-range RGB is on?

A. Every TV is different, so a good brightness setting for one TV would rarely be the correct setting for another. And while some TVs might look better with full range RGB, others might do better without it.

If you are concerned about optimizing your system for the most realistic color reproduction and brightness levels, you should buy or rent a tuning DVD or Blu-ray so you can tune the TV using standard test patterns: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ssc_1_11?url=search-alias%3Ddvd&field-keywords=calibration+dvd&x=0&y=0&sprefix=calibration .

Regarding RGB range, IGN explained that feature the best: http://gear.ign.com/articles/938/938051p3.html .





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment