Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What is the best HDTV of 2012 so far?

Q. Please clarify in each HDTV's respective category.

-Plasma TV
-LED TV
-LCD TV
-Smart TV
-TVs to come
-Best Design for a TV (Panel type is irrelevant)

Please provide detailed explanations.

A. I bought my LG 47 inch cinema 3D smart TV some weeks back. For me, I was considering attributes like price, design, picture quality and accurate colour to give the best credit for my TV. I guess other people may have a different opinion and may select a tv that may be different from mind but I prefer passive sets period.


Should I get a 3D TV or a regular HDTV?
Q. I want to get a new TV and there are two that I like. Both of them are Samsung LED TVs, but one of them is 3D and the other isn't. Do I urgently need a 3D TV right now? Especially that there aren't lots of 3D content anyway and the price difference is $200.

A. I have 2 new samsung LED and Plasma 3D sets and although I didnt buy for the 3D its pretty cool and the movies are awesome,But some people get headaches or dont like it,The new 2012 TVs with full HD 3D are way better than just a year ago with very thin and light active shutter glasses,samsung uses the new sg4100 active shutter glasses and they work great alot less if any fatigue and zero ghosting that was an issue in previous generation 3D,as far as being a fad its the standard everyone cant agree on or we would have evreything 3D and almost 77% of tvs now 2012 are 3D and by 2015 it will be90% or more,like it or not, you don't have to use it,My son and I both find the effects on the new 2012 E series to be amazing.I remember when surround sound came out everyone said it sucked and was a fad now try finding a movie or signal without surround or dolby digital.Cell phones in the 90s were a gimmick also now literally billions have them,I could go on but I think you see the logic.Not opinion its fact!


Which is the best Sony 3D TV with internet out right now and best place to buy one?
Q. Looking for best Sony models

A. If your looking for 40 - 60 inch range 3D LED Models you can find the latest 2012 Sony Models here: http://amzn.to/PBJZgP


Right now the Sony KDL50EX645 50-Inch 1080p 120HZ Internet Slim LED HDTV (Black) is one of the best models out (for the Price) you can find it here: http://amzn.to/VRMCJr





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment