Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The volume on my television suddenly wont work?

Q. Its a 55 or 60 inch Sharp LED HDTV< less than a year old. We use IO as our cable, if that factors in. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

A. Check the Mute settings on the TV and the cable box. If they are both off then unplug the cable from the TV to the cable box at both ends then plug it back in.


How to hook up a sound bar to a led HDTV with no optical audio out.?
Q. Recently purchased a samsung led 60 inch. Went to hook up my sound bar to it and noticed that the tv had no optical audio out commonets. This is definitely a deal breaker for me. So if I can't find any solutions I'm going to go to best buy and exchange it. Is there a way around this? A way to connect my sound bar to the tv? Maybe optical audio out to a hdmi converter? I've never heard of one. But I'm assuming it could be out there. I don't really wanna connect the sound bar directly to a component besides the tv itself. Because I have a ps3, Xbox 360 and a blue ray player. It would be a little annoying to have to go and manually change it everytime I switch my source.

A. All the new Samsungs have on, what is the model number, most of the old ones do as well, But you need to use a converter plug


How high should i hang my led tv?
Q. It's a 60" led tv
i have 8ft ceilings
I am sitting approx 10ft away from the tv
How high should i hang in?

A. 60" is a big tv.. cool :)

I think the best position is 4-5 feet from ground, so it will be nice looking..

You're not put this TV on your bedroom right? 60" TV is too big for bedroom, if you want to have TV for your bedroom, you can buy a 24"-30" LED TV.. I recommend Viore LED24VF60 24-Inch LED http://www.beegadget.com/tv-and-video/viore-led24vf60-24-inch-led-1080p-hdtv-black because it cheap and have good picture





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment