Friday, January 24, 2014

How can I get the best Picture for my 1080i Plasma HDTV?

best quality plasma hdtv
 on BEST LCD AND PLASMA TV REVIEWS: SONY Bravia KDL-32M4000 32 inch LCD ...
best quality plasma hdtv image



..........


I have a 42" Samsung 1080i Plasma HDTV. How can I improve the quality of my TV? I have a PS3 and it's connected with a HDMI Cable. The quality/graphics are the same as it was for the 62" LCD 1080p LCD HDTV. So how can I improve the quality, or possibly upgrade from 1080i to 1080p?


Answer
samsung tvs usually have a firmware that you can try to update to improve known issues with quality, but you are limited by the tv hardware for picture quality. If the TV is 1080i then that is what you are getting. Are you playing games or watching bluray? Are the games in 1080?

What is the best way to connect a gateway MT6728 laptop to my HDTV?




inbetweenh


I would like to connect my gateway mt6728 laptop to my HP Plasma HDTV to watch movies and videos on the TV through the laptop. I have read that for the best quality a DVI to HDMI connection should be used. I also read an S-Video cable can be used. I'm not sure which, if either of these methods are compatible with my gateway MT6728 laptop.

Any help with this matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks



Answer
looks like all you have on your laptop is a vga port
you do not say what model of HP plasma HDTV you have, so check the back for a vga port. it would be a sub miniature connector that looks like a db9 connector. the HDMI are totally different looking.
if you got one, try hooking it up with a vga cable.
mine sucked though. the image quality was fuzzy and very poor.


chente




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment