Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Where to buy a 42-52 inch LCD or LED HDTV for a really good price?

reviews best led hdtv
 on Best HDTV Reviews: Check Out JVC LT22EM21 22
reviews best led hdtv image



Rockaholic


We're really looking to save money because we just bought a house, but we feel that we need a TV.
Any online store? dealer? store? I live in the Los Angeles area.
Looking for any decent brand with pretty good reviews from a price range of $400-$550?
Please help!



Answer
Hi Rockaholic,
You can buy Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV, Price: $469.99
on Amazon, here is the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003924U7A?ie=UTF8&tag=digitsy-post3-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003924U7A

What can you tell me about this HDTV?




Gwitit


I just found this TV and I am really close buying it but first I want to know if there are any reviews for it because I searched everywhere and found nothing.

Haier HL24XSLW2 24" Slim LED 1080P LCD HDTV White


If anyone has any info please let me know.



Answer
Looks good to me. Basically a computer monitor with a built in TV. Good for bedrooms, or small apartments. It's a little expensive for something with a contrast ratio of 160000. But, buy it, try it, and if you don't like it, return it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment