Tuesday, January 21, 2014

So if I go with a 46 LCD HDTV 1080p what brands and models are some of the best to go with?

reviews best lcd hdtv
 on Best Samsung LN46C650 46-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV Review | PRLog
reviews best lcd hdtv image



jk


I'm just wondering if anyone else has an opinion about what the best options are for 46 LCD HDTV 1080p flat screens. I'm debating between a Samsung or Sharp but I'm not too familiar with what to look for. Anyone have some advice?


Answer
Honestly the best thing to do is to look at reviews online and specifications from review sites. There are two models you should consider for the Samsung and Sharp 46 LCD HDTV 1080p. Take a look at the Samsung LN46C630 and the Sharp Quattron LE821E or Aquos. Take a look at the following site which is solid for consumer reviews on http://46lcdhdtv1080p-userreviews.com . Hopefully this helps out with your question, good luck.

What will I need to boost the volume on my HDTV?




Mikey


I just won a Sharp LC-C6077UN Flat Screen LCD HDTV. After hooking it up I found that with the volume all the way up it was just above a wisper. I just read some reviews on this model and found that others have the same problem.

Is there an inexpensive way to boost the volume?



Answer
It would be unusual for a set of that size to have audio just above a whisper. Audio levels are poor on many flat TVs due to the small downward-pointing speakers, but your situation is not typical.

I'd first want to try it with different inputs: antenna, cable or satellite box, DVD player, etc. If the sound is only low with one input, you've partially solved it. If it's low on everything, the set ought to go back for warranty repair or replacement. Hopefully, your winnings included the warranty.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment