Wednesday, May 29, 2013

hello can anybody help me please. is a LG 42" Full HDTV 1080p 120Hz Smart TV wotht $849 ? is this a good deal?

Q. LG 42" Full HDTV 1080p 120Hz Smart TV

Price...$849.00 ($50.00 S/H)


Thousands of movies, cool apps, videos and the best of the web right at the click of your remote. That's what you get when you have Smart TV entertainment access on the LK530 1080p LCD TV. Plus, it's Wi- Fi Ready so you get huge entertainment with a minimum of messy wires. Even better, it brings it to you in unrivaled 1080p Full HD.

Model: 42LK530

•Smart TV
•TruMotion 120Hz
•Wi-Fi® Ready (Adapter Sold separately)
•Magic Motion Remote Compatible (Sold separately)
•Full HD 1080p Resolution
•DLNA Certified®
•ENERGY STAR® Qualified
•Picture Wizard II
•Intelligent Sensor
•Smart Energy Saving
•ISFccc® Ready
Specifications

•Screen Size: 42" Class (46.9" Diagonal)
•Resolution: 1920 x 1080p
•TruMotion (Frame Rate): 120Hz
•Contrast Ratio (DCR): 150,000:1
Broadcasting System

•Analog: NTSC
•Digital: ATSC/NTSC/Clear QAM (1 Tuner)
Video

•XD Engine
•Aspect Ratio Correction: 5 Modes (16:9/Just Scan/Original/4:3/Cinema Zoom)
•Color Temperature Control: 3 Modes (Warm/Medium/Cool)
•Picture Mode: 7 Modes (Intelligent Sensor/Vivid/Standard/Cinema/Game/isf Expert 1/isf Expert 2)
•AV Mode (Picture & Sound): (Cinema/Game/Sport)
Audio

•Mono/Stereo/Dual (MTS/SAP)
•Audio Output (Watts - THD 10%) 10W + 10W
•Speaker System: 1 Way 2 Speakers
•Dolby Digital Decoder
•Surround System: Infinite Surround
•Bass/Treble/Balance
•Auto Volume Leveler
•Sound Mode: 5 Modes (Standard/Music/Cinema/Game/Sports)
•Clear Voice II
A/V Inputs/Outputs

•RF In (Antenna/Cable): 1 (Rear)
•AV In: 2 (1 Side, 1 Rear)
•Component Video In (Y, Pb, Pr) + Audio: 2 (1 Side, 1 Rear)
•HDMI™/HDCP Input: 3 (Side)
•USB 2.0: 2 (Side)
•Digital Audio Out (Optical): 1 (Rear)
•RGB In (D-Sub 15 Pin) - PC: 1 (Rear)
•PC Audio Input: 1 (Rear)
•LAN: 1 (Rear)
•RS-232C (Control/Service): 1 (Rear)
•Headphone Out: 1 (Side)




Thank you for your time and help,

Susan

A. Do you already like that tv? I'm sorry but that is not a good deal. The store selling with that price is trying to rip off customers. That is an old model. If you check Amazon.com, you can get a 42" lg lm6200, which is a 2012 model, for less than $800. Compared to lk530, lm6200 is better. Like for wifi, in lm6200 it's already built in. No need to buy the adapter separately.


When will Avatar 3D be released on Blu Ray?
Q. It is my understanding that Panasonic had (or has) an exclusive agreement for the distribution of Avatar 3D on Blu Ray disc. Apparently they offered the disc as an incentive to buy their HDTV's but so the 3d version never went "on sale".

I heard that the agreement should have ran out at the end of 2011, but I haven't seen it go on sale anywhere. Does anyone have any more info?

Also, if it isn't going to be available anytime soon, does anyone know how I can get one (without paying $150.00 on eBay for it)?

Thanks a lot.

A. Yes it will be releasing in early to mid 2012 as Panasonics deal will expire, so they should be releasing soon. By the way, I have Avatar 3D and it is AMAZING in 3d. It is Unbelievable. (or you could download it off some site online..........)


Which TV should I buy?
Q. I have one a friend is selling for $360 it is Samsung LCD TV Series 7 #750. The Model is LN46A750R1F/XZC I have used it and the tv is excellent picture and everything. The capacitors and power supply has been replaced but the tv is also 2007.

Or I have recently found https://blackfriday.bestbuy.com/door+busters/product/4758734/toshiba++40quot+class++lcd++1080p++60hz++hdtv

It is a Toshiba 40" LCD. The size doesn't matter to me 40"-46"

Suggestions? Do i buy the new one Toshiba for $180 or buy the samsung for $360?

Thanks ahead of time.

A. Did you not read the customer comment on this Toshiba TV?

I purchased my Toshiba tv on January 2, 2012 and it stopped working on July 13, 2012. I called customer service because my tv would not turn on, the power indicator would come on then go off within 30 sec but there was no picture or sound. Customer service told me that they would create a work order and I would get an email from Nexicore. They automatically ordered a motherboard without even seeing my tv. Once my part was in the service provider would contact me within 24hrs to sch and it took 3 days to sch an appt w/ (Nick) he then told me he had to come to my house before 4pm because he lived on the other side of town and wanted to miss traffic. He replaced the motherboard and 2hrs later the tv is not working. I was then told they had to order the part again another 3-5 days and then resch a service visit. I told them at this time I did not want the same employee to come to my house and this was ignored. I was told that there are 3 parts to a flat screen tv the motherboard, power panel and the screen. So this time they order both the motherboard and the power panel to guess which part is bad. The same service employee came back out (nick) replaced the parts and the tv worked for 2 weeks. Then the tv not only wouldn’t power on correctly but would emit a screeching sound. I then called Toshiba and told them that I do not want to deal with Nexicore any longer and they gave me a list of 3 authorized service providers. I brought my t.v. to HI Definition Electronics and they had no cooperation from Toshiba w/ ordering parts and were told that they were not an authorized service provider after Toshiba was the one to give me their contact. I had to call the customer relations manager myself and be placed on hold while he was on the phone w/ HI definition. Finally both companies decided to order the motherboard for a 3x and Hi definition replaced the part and informed me that the same malfunction is occurring. Finally my complaint was escalated to Mikalla but all Toshiba states that they can do is order another part and keep trying to fix the tv. I have been told by a customer relations manager that this is how electronics work and they will just keep replacing parts until they get it. Then Mikkalla told me I have not been through enough to get a replacement and that all they can do is order another part. I asked what else and how much longer until they actually will make this right and she stated that is not something that they inform the consumer of. Also I was informed that I did not read my warranty information and have not went through the proper steps to get the tv repaired which, I would think that they would of notified me of this the first time I called 3 months ago. It clearly states on my Toshiba warranty “if your are experiencing a technical problem or have questions regarding operation, Authorized service providers, warranty or parts, please contact customer service department at: 1800-631-3811” Mikkalla also stated that I own this tv and it is my responsibility to get it fixed not Toshiba’s. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT FROM TOSHIBA!! TOSHIBA DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR POOR PRODUCTS AND DOES NOT CARE AT ALL ABOUT THEIR CONSUMERS.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment