Monday, May 27, 2013

Is it dangerous if I use all 6 outlets on my surge protector?

Q. (I've plugged in my HDTV, xbox 360, ps2, floor fan, and docking station) I also never use all of the things I have plugged in at once.

A. 'Is it dangerous if I use all 6 outlets on my surge protector?"
First, please allow me to applaud you for asking. Many people don't. So, good for you!
Believe it or not, this can be considered as a "catch 22" question. The answer really depends on WHAT you plug into it. With the items that you have listed, you should be pretty safe. Hopefully, you purchased a surge protector with a built in breaker. I have seen some that don't.
Now, with that being said, if you start plugging in a electric heater in the winter, you may be asking for trouble.
Good luck in all you do and may God bless.


When you connect a pc to your hdtv can you still play your xbox 360 on the same tv?
Q. I make videos on youtube and i dont have enough money at the moment for 2 screen and i was wondering if you connect your pc to your hdtv and your xbox 360 is connected to the same tv can you play xbox while the pc is still connected the tv so i can record my gameplays and change the channel to hdmi and when i want to stop recording i go on to pc channel help me out guys.

A. Yes, as long as your TV has multiple ports. Either two HDMI ports one for the xbox and one for the PC(if your video card has an HDMI port on it) or One HMDI and use the VGA cable for the PC. All you have to do is switch the input channel I believe.


What is the best HDTV for Xbox 360 that doesn't have a lag?
Q. I am looking to purchase a HDTV for my room probably about 26 or 32 inches and I'm curious what the best one is for gaming with my xbox 360. I would like it to have no lag so i can play games like guitar hero, halo, and call of duty. My price range is about $500 but i might be able to go a little bit higher.

A. Erm.... lag doesn't come from TV's, it comes from your internet connection + console...

Get an LCD HDTV with 1080p. The Samsung 32" Model is the best one.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment