Friday, May 31, 2013

How do i change my xbox 360 settings from hdtv to regular tv?

Q. I just bought an xbox 360 from ebay. For some reason the game that i put in has no picture as well as all my other games. The guy who sold it to me told me that he had set it on HDTV and i would have to change it to regular tv because i don't have an HDTV. So I would like to know how can i set my 360 so it can have color/picture?

A. On the RCA Cable that plugs into the back of your 360 there is a switch that will switch the quality from HDTV to TV since you are not using HDTV make sure you only have the standard RCA cable plugged into your TV (pretty much common sense). any way the switch you are looking for will look like this.

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/328/cableswitch5ia.jpg

Use that ^ Link ^ to see what the switch will look like if you are still unsure.


How do i change my xbox 360 settings from hdtv to regular tv?
Q. I just bought an xbox 360 from ebay. For some reason the game that i put in has no picture as well as all my other games. The guy who sold it to me told me that he had set it on HDTV and i would have to change it to regular tv because i don't have an HDTV. So I would like to know how can i set my 360 so it can have color/picture?

A. I did the same thing. There is a switch on the end of the audio/video cord (on the side closer to the xbox). One side said 'HDTV' and the other says 'TV' (for standard definition). Choose your setting based on which definition TV you are using... When I switched it to HDTV where it should have been, it made my gaming experience SO much better!


How do you fix lagging between an Xbox 360 and HDTV?
Q. Recently my xbox 360 has been really laggy when playing rockband 2. No one has touched the settings and the game and xbox were working perfectly for a while and all of the sudden a few days ago the game got really choppy when the notes are scrolling down and is virtually impossible to play because you need to hit the notes so far ahead of time. The game was already calibrated for my HDTV and was working fine before. Any suggestions as to what might be causing this?

A. Calibrate the lag in your settings.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment