Thursday, May 30, 2013

what is a good HDTV to buy that is within a reasonable price?

Q. i want 1080p, but do not want to spend over 1000$ on it...what should i do?

A. It really just depends how big you want the TV and if you would prefer LCD or Plasma. What you're going to use the TV for will help for what to choose too. I would recommend Plasma because it just looks overall better than LCD.

Plasma will be a sharper, brighter, nicer image compared to LCD but, has burn-in-image and will not last as long as an LCD. There will be more selections of 1080p TVs in the LCD format too, though you will find 1080p in Plasma TVs.

Top three brands to go for would be Sony, Samsung or Panasonic.

The price would vary mostly because of TV sizes and the screen type though. Samsung and Panasonic will be more along the same lines for pricing so I would focus more on the capabilities between those two brands, if you go with any of those three that is.

Other decent brands, which will be a little to a lot cheaper than the previous three I said before would be Sharp, LG and Toshiba. Those would be the cheaper brands I would recommend getting.

But when it comes to HDTVs, I would really recommend spending the extra buck and buy one of the first three brands that I mentioned earlier.

Hope this helps you out!


What should I look for in a HDTV that can be used as a monitor for gaming?
Q. I'm thinking that a minimum of a contrast ratio of 1000:1 and a resolution of 1080 should do? I don't know about the other aspects, so please define how much I need (of such as sound and brightness). even better list a web site(s) that defines everything.

A. I have a 37 inch LCD from an off brand that I’m in love with. I mainly use it for my 360 and sometimes hook up my PC as well. The first thing is to define your budget. Then, measure the room-I had a friend who bought an HDTV too big....you had to sit so close it didn’t look all that great. Next look at all the connections you may need (HDMI for PS3, various for 360, etc.) and take notes. Finally, figure out what you may want to add in the future and try to allow for that.

A higher contrast ratio is better, as is the ability to display 1080p. Usualy LCD is better than Plasma, which is better than DLP, but it depends on the TV. I’d recommend going to the cnet link below for more specific help.

http://www.cnet.com/hdtv-world/

When you’ve read up on it, go in to a real store (I prefer BestBuy) and talk to a salesperson. Take notes and ask for handout literature (brochures, etc). Do additional research with google etc. to see if you can find an angle. That’s what I did: my ’off brand’ was a company that makes Sony HDTVs just starting to market their own brand, so I got quite the deal.

One last thing: If possible, buy from CostCo, because if you find that there is a problem (it just doesn’t work for you) they have a VERY forgiving return policy.


Can I become a youtube commentator without an HDTV?
Q. I am 13 years old and I want to be a YouTube video game commentator but a lack of fundage means no HDTV or equipment. I may be able to raise the money for some equipment. But an HDTV is just too dang much $$$.
PS How can you make money off of YouTube commentating?

A. Hey I was in your situation just recently. I had to get a job and buy the equipment, It took me a while but I did it. If you do not want to wait set up a camera all the big youtubers did it like onlyusemeblade thesyndicateproject its how they started. I realize it is a lot of money for all the equipment but don't be discouraged! And yes you can make money off of youtube. The first thing you will need is a youtube partnership.That allows you to put ads on your video when you do that you can make money. The more people that see the add the more $! The downfall is you need a certain amount of subs at least 1000 and I think 10,000 video views not 100% on that.


My channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/FosterTheGamers?feature=mhee





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment