Monday, June 3, 2013

is it possible to watch 3D movies in my 120gb play station 3?

Q. i got an LED LCD hdtv 3D tv, can i watch 3d movies by using my playstation3 120 GB? or Do i need a 3D blue ray player or something. Help me out.

A. Yes, but you may have to get an hdmi 1.4 cable if you don't have one already.


Are there any laptops or tablets with back lit keyboards or glow in the dark?
Q. I want something that can wireless connect to my big screen HDTV, 3D would be a bonus, the TV has 3D and the video source would have it.

A. yes


Can you play BluRay 3D movies on a normal TV?
Q. I just bought the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows PS3 bundle and just realized that it comes with Harry Potter on "Blu-Ray 3D". Can it play on my normal HDTV without 3D or will I need to buy the normal Blu-ray to watch it?

A. Keep in mind, to watch 3D movies in 3D you need the following: 3D HDTV, 3D blu ray disc player, 3D blu ray disc movie and 3D glasses. Yes, you can play it, but it won't be in 3D. Hope this will help you out.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment