Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hello, can anyone help me, I'm on holiday in Florida and have seen an amazing buy for a flat screen telly?

Q. The tv is a sony flat screen,less than half the price we would pay in the U.K. The guy in the shop said it would work because it was pal, whatever that means(im as technically minded as a bit of chalk and a blackboard)!!! I hope someone can tell if it is worth buying. Many thanks :-)
It's 50 pounds to ship and costs 200 pounds to buy, it's a 42 inch screen. ;-)

A. Well, PAL is the type of signal used in the UK and NTSC is the type of signal used in the USA....so it's important to know WHERE you plan on using this TV set.....

It's also important to know if you have a cable or satellite box that you use to get your TV stations.....IF you don't use any box at all, then that TV will only be able to get a TV signal for a couple more years without the converter boxes I just mentioned.....

That's probably why it's half-priced.....

But you should not worry if you have the converter box....they will continue to give you a picture until 2012.....

THEN you'll need an HDTV set in the USA and the UK.....

YOU CAN E-mail me with the MODEL number and I can look it up....hopefully the USA website also has the UK TV models too, and I can be more concise on what you're actually buying....


When is WWE smackdown 2012 coming out?
Q. Anyone? I can't wait, i think it's gonna be pretty awesome! Especially since im suppose to be getting a 40' sony HDTV

A. Release Date : North America : November 22, 2011

UK : November 25, 2011

I believe that your talking about WWE 12, the smackdown vs raw series are officially over

If you want to see the Roster I can list some;

Brock Lesnar
Booker T
The Rock
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Road Warriors Animal and Hawk
Kevin Nash
Vader
Ricky Steamboat
Ax and Smash
Eddie Guerrero
Arn Anderson
John Cena
Randy Orton

If you want to see the rosters Stats, Entrance,Finisher,and Best Moments then head to

http://wwe.thq.com/go/view/roster

Also In This Years game you have many creation options such as;

Character's with many new customizable features
Arena/Ring ( NEW )
Better Storyline Creation
I believe you can make your own Titantron now

If you want to see many of these amazing new features then heres a youtube link;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlxGUAzyeKg

Brock Lesnar WWE 12 Video Promo :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfppdfdOo6k&feature=channel_video_title

There are so much more but I'll give you a link, I believe in WWE Universe 2.0 there are WWE drafts , now that's awesome :)

http://www.examiner.com/sports-video-games-in-cincinnati/wwe-12-universe-mode-details-revealed

Stream lined interface, a draft, and injuries are all new additions.


Which bluray player to go for?
Q. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-BDPS480B-CEK-Blu-Ray-Internet-Wireless/dp/B004M8R982/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1G7E2DUE4WB4C&colid=CSCEQ0YGZIZC

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-BDPS490-Blu-ray-Player-2012/dp/B007LKG6Z0/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

The second link is apparently is the 'next years release' version of the previous one. The first one is well reviewed where as the second doesnt have as many but being the new version of the first one it should be as good/better? Just wondering whether its worth paying the extra £13 on top of the wireless adapter.
@Hunny : It's not the fact of money, its pointless me paying the extra £13 if theres no difference between the two models!

A. I would not purchase a Sony product. I never had a Sony product that have lasted me more than 3 years. When DVD first came out I purchase a Sony DVD player model 7000 and the following year the 7700 both cost me over $1,100 each. The first HDTV in the market by Sony, a 34" CRT HDTV for a price of $6,400. If you read yahoo questions you will find many Sony items with issue. My first Blu Ray disc player is by Panasonic, model BD-10. It is over 4 years old and played over 300 Blu Ray disc movies without one issue. When AVATAR came out many player had an issue playing the movie including Sony. My Panasonic had no issue at all. Hope this will help you out.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment