Monday, May 20, 2013

How do I change the channel so its on games?

Q. I own a Sony Bravia LED LCD HDTV 3D.
We got it a few days ago and we have no idea how to get on the channel it needs to be on in order to play games.

Thanks in advance!!! :)
Sorry if this is in the wrong category... I had no idea where else to put it. :/

A. AV typically would be the channel which can be seen on the remote as an arrow pointing into a box, usually at the top. Your tv however sounds new so if you have hooked your tv to say and xbox 360 or ps3 using a HD cable then it would be on one of the HD channels, to view the list of channels press 'source' on your remote, if you are using a scart lead (i.e. red, yellow and white needles) then it will be on the scart channel. Look at the back of your TV to see which port you have inserted the cable from the console into, then go to that channel.


Would my built in laptop blueray player play 3D content if?
Q. I'm buying a hdtv 3D and I will be connecting my computer to it. It has a bluerayer player and I just bought the cyberlink powerDvD11 which supports 3d. Would that allow me to play 3D movies? Also the tv I'm getting has 2D to 3D conversion. I can watch anything 3D by the touch of a button. But I would rather play a movie made to be 3D

A. On a 17" screen you have to sit pretty close to appreciate 1080p content so as long as you dont sit too far away yeah it will look good. And laptops can output 1080p over HDMI and should be able to do 24hz but i would have to confirm that part.

I had a blu-ray burner on my laptop that i got last april and it was nice and that was only a 15.4" screen. Only downside is that the software for playback can be a bit troublesome sometimes


What is the best Make & Model of tv out there right now that I can buy?
Q. My budget is $800 for a HDTV before tax. HDTV with 3D is fine too. Please name the make and model of a tv that is available right now that you would recommend and tell me why?

A. For that price, I would recommend VIZIO E3D420VX 42 Inch Class Theater 3D LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet Apps. This is an affordable interned-ready TV, and also an awesome 3D TV for the price.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment