Monday, May 20, 2013

What wall mount do I need for my Samsung P2770HD?

Q. I'm buying a HDTV/Monitor soon. It's a samsung p2770hd and I can't seem to find a wall mount that is compatible. Please help.

A. There are so many good products in the market its really difficult to choose one but I made up my mind to choose this and guess what I am very much satisfied
VideoSecu Adjustable Tilt TV Wall Mount for 32"-60" LCD LED Plasma TV LCD mount Flat Panel Screen Black Bracket with Free 7 ft HDMI Cable MP501B M43VideoSecu TV wall mount. Report to Amazon if received counterfeit mount not in VideoSecu box.
Fits most 37" to 63" flat panel screens; VESA compatiable, up to VESA710x475
Solid sturdy wall plate provides strength and durability
Supports screens up to 165 lbs. Adjustable 15 degree of forward tilt


Which flat panel wall mount do you recommend?
Q. I bought myself a 37 inch Vizio HDTV. I am moving into a new house and would like to mount it on the wall, the thing is, I don't know which wall mount is reliable. I would like the mount to be adjustable with a swinging arm and a tilt feature. Just wondering if anyone could help! =D Thanks!

A. i dont recommend wall mounts. and especially not in a place where its hard to get to tv. since i work at a tv repair center and we handle warranty claims for circuit city, hh gregg, and jeff lynch, we do not recomment vizio and they are extremely difficult to get parts for. but, i would recommend an Omni mount. they swivel and you can move tv in any direction on the wall. well worth the money


What stores give deals on multiple tv purchases?
Q. I am looking to buy 3 lcd hdtv's and wall mounts for them. I want to go to a store that will give me a good deal on all my items and not just charge me full price. What stores usually do this? I live in the Houston area.

A. Sam's Club if you have a business account with them.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment