Wednesday, May 22, 2013

How do I record video games from a HDTV using dazzle when the TV doesn't have output?

Q. How do I record video games from a HDTV using dazzle when the TV doesn't have output? Please help me. I have a LCD TV 19 inch LG.
19LG3000
Lorenz P, thank you for your answer, but I stated in the title that I was using Dazzle as a capture device.

A. The easiest way is..use component a/v connector on any game console(x360,ps3.etc..)2nd you nee a vcr or anything tha records.connect the a/v jack of the game console in the input of the vcr.3rd connect the output of the vcr to the tv.and the you go record and play!hope i helped you out in the most simple way..questions suggestion or violent reactions plz feel free to contact me at RedSociety491@yahoo.com chow


Does my computer screen have a good enough resolution for my ps3?
Q. My PC monitor is 19 inches and it's resolution is 1366 x 768. Im planning on playing on my PS3 through my PC monitor because I dont have a HDTV in my room. Is that resolution good enough?

A. if your screen have an HDMI input then yes you can and resolution will be fine
"DVI input is also ok by using DVI-HDMI cable"

if connections is VGA or normal AV then your screen is nothing better than a small normal nonHD TV :(


Will the quality of regular TV channels improve after the switch to digital signals?
Q. I have a 19 inch flat screen TV with the ability to get HDTV channels of Fox, NBC, CBS, so on and so forth. I get regular cable through the jack. Will the regular channels improve in quality after the switch on every TV with cable, or will they still look the same?

A. if you are watching HDTV now, then thats as good as its gonna get (for now) till the next breakthrough is before us.

if you are watching an HD capable tv and the signal is not HD, then you need an HD tuner, the you'll see the difference.
your tv should be as clear as your dvd player if your in HD (sometimes the tv shows better than dvd)

hope this helps..





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment