Friday, April 12, 2013

black bar on right side of TV screen when playing xbox?

Q. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I have a single thin black bar on the right side of my HDTV screen when playing xbox games, but everything else looks normal and fills the screen as it should. What do I do?

A. replace ur video cable


Does screen size affect computer performance or is it just resolution that does this?
Q. Im planning on buying a tv to replace my 22" 1080p computer screen, this tv will be used for xbox gaming, pc gaming and TV.
My question is; if i decide to get a (just an example) 27" 1080p TV will my computer slow down whilst playing games?

TL;DR: Does screen size affect computer performance or is it just resolution

A. Just the resolution.

The computer uses absolutely the same amount of computing power to drive a 70" HDTV at 1920x1080 resolution as a 21" 1920x1080 desktop monitor. Both displays have 2,073,600 pixels that need to be processed.

If your computer can run stuff decently on a 1920x1080 desktop monitor, it will run it exactly the same way on a big-screen 1920x1080 HDTV.

Go for it!


What are the basics of how to pick an HDTV?
Q. I want one that's crystal clear for my Xbox 360 gaming, and watching movies.
I know I want a 32", 1080p and i don't know what else i need to look for to know how it will affect the HD.
So help me out with any info.

A. Go look at them.

I found mine based on price and reviews. I think the picture on a plasma is 10x as good as LCD for the price, so I got one. I looked at it in the store, I was impressed by it, and it was on sale.

Just make sure it has 1080p, and see which one looks best on the show floor. Your local Best Buy or whatever should have a bunch out.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment