Friday, April 12, 2013

Is there a search engine web site which helps gather information on electronic gadgets?

Q. I want to gather information about HDTV, Sony KDL-46V3000.... Suggest me a search engine site which can gather all possible information like manufacturers info, reviews, deals, etc.

Also, I would like to compare features and prices with other top brands like Samsung, Panasonic and Sharp.

A. Consumer report site?


How much would extended warranty cost? And how long would it last?
Q. Without paying for extended warranty, the warranty on the 32 inch hdtv is a year, so on average how much would extended warranty cost and how long?

A. It depends on the product and the store that you purchase from. I saw a 2 years ext. warranty on a tv at Best Buy and it was only $34.
Consumer Reports magazine says it's a waste of money because most things break in the warranty period. The products are much better today and last a long time without problems.
The only way I would take out an ext. warranty is if the tv or whatever was too big to move and the warranty covers in house repairs.


I just bought a Lcd 32' sony Flat screen tv and do I need to buy those hdmi cable?
Q. I just bought this tv and I didn't buy the hdmi cable. However, should I buy the cable? I have a 720 pixels and I dont have hdtv digtail cable, I have the analog type. What would this hdmi cable do to my tv?

A. www.HDGURU.com says that spending even one penny on HDMI is too much. Regular component (the colored tips at the end of the cable) are just fine.
December issue of Consumer Reports also gives ratings on tv's and HDMI..





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment