Friday, April 12, 2013

Which HDTV will be good for my Xbox 360?

Q. Hi,I am planning on renting a HDTV from Arrons rent to own,and I am wondering which Tv out of these three will give me the best picture. http://www.shopaarons.com/advo.aspx?p=73135 The first 2 are on the page on the left and the 3rd one is on the page in the middle
Thanks..

A. THAT's $2400 for last years' models or even 2 years old.

Same models are $800 to $1200 to $1395 at WalMart yesterday!

Save up saome money if you do not have good credit, all TV's will drop more every month with this slow economy and market saturation.

Check free ad pages local Greensheets for "divorce" giveaways of top equipment. happens!

$200 down from Conn's in Texas will get you into 0% finance of better TVs. Rental stores pay the same as all stores at wholesale. Markup is 50% of price you pay at regular stores. Rentals get you to pay 200%!!!!

CNET customers like those $3000-$4000 new plasmas for games, in recommendations.

Those $1500-$2500 1080i/p 's will work great for you too. 42-56inches... Go to Wally World NOW!!


Is there a cable for Xbox360 to connect into my laptop so I can play games on my laptop?
Q. I would use audio/video from my laptop like a T.V.?

A. From reading many posts on the subject, there does not appear to be a cable that accomplishes displaying an XBOX 360 to a laptop. The device below connects via RGB and accepts Component input from the XBOX except that the picture quality is not going to be anywhere near HDTV.

http://reviews.cnet.com/tv-tuner-adapters/siig-avtuner-pro-pvr/4505-9332_7-31431702.html?tag=box4505

The XBOX has cables that go from proprietary AV ports to HDMI, Component (RGB) or Composite

Inputs/Outputs

* Memory Unit ports (2)
* USB ports (2 front, 1 rear)
* Ethernet port
* AV Port
* DC IN power port
* IR remote receiver
* Wireless: 2.4 GHz Digital Spread Spectrum (up to four players)


Can you help me buy surround sound, and learn about specifications of them?
Q. I want a surround sound system for my room, I have shitty cable, an xbox, and a decent computer, can you tell me how they can be used with my surround sound and how do I tell if it will work with my stuff, this is my computer audio ports, and I have an hdtv with a bunch of ports.
http://imgur.com/UeV3j.jpg
basically how do I know of the surround sound I'm looking at will work with my stuff?

A. To connect all your devices, you need a low-end A/V receiver + speakers.

www.cnet.com has excellent tutorials and reviews.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment