Friday, April 12, 2013

What is the best way of finding the cheapest Samsung 50" HDTV?

Q. I looked online for good deals but haven't really seen anything under $800. But I'm pretty sure it's out there, but if I get it online I would like it to be from a place that has an outlet in Austin (where I live) in case I have to return it.
Any suggestions how to efficiently look for a 48" to 52" HDTV hopefully Samsung or Sony.

A. If you want a Samsung 50" HDTV, you must Google search for the following models:

Samsung PN50B650
Samsung PN50B450
Samsung PN50B860
Samsung PN50B550
Samsung PN50B560
Samsung PN50B530
Samsung PN50A450
Samsung PN50B430

Prices range from above $1000 to below $700. I have seen on Amazon some Samsung 50" HDTV for less, than $800.


How do I download programs to my phone?
Q. I am trying to find a stopwatch program for my htc touch pro 2. I found one online and downloaded it to my pc but the file has a setup and 22 separate files. How do I download it to my phone? Any other ideas are welcome.

A. I just got a $949.95 Dell laptop (17 inch) for $137.32 and if you think that's an awesome deal, my neighbor just got a 42 inch HDTV for $76.25 that's being delivered tomorrow to his house. It feels great not to pay high retail like the rest of the people. I am even selling some of the stuff at retail to my co-workers making 10 times my money back. Check out the site we found, go to GoWinBids.com


How long does it take to recieve money from returning an item with debit card?
Q. Thursday I returned a 32" Plasma HDTV at Walmart valued at $580 (I bought and returned it using my Debit Card). How long will it take for the money to be returned to my account? Theres a good deal on a Samsung LCD online that I want to buy but I don't know how long it will last.

A. It typically depends on your bank and Walmart's financial department to report the return on your card. It typically takes anywhere from 2 buisness days to a week. Given today is Saturday, if it doesnt appear on your statement by the end of today then you'll have to wait till about midday Monday to see if it has been added back to your account.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment