Friday, April 12, 2013

Can you tell the difference between 1080p and 720p on a 19" TV?

Q. i think i'm gettin a 19 inch hdtv for christmas, and i'm pretty sure it's max resolution will be 720p, will i be able to tell a difference between the two while playing games on a tv that small?

A. no


what is the reason that my HDTV keeps cutting out?
Q. I have a 19 inch HDTV that will suddenly stop working. Sometimes the picture will freeze or I get these blocks of color that obstruct the picture. It seems to correct itself but it happens enough that it is becoming increasingly frustrating, missing pieces of news or the last part of a two hour movie. Any one know the reason for this? I know other people who have complained of the same thing but It seems to happen even more with mine.
The tv is not from Walmart it is from Best Buy.

A. My tv does this... but that's because I have Dish Network and I lose signal occassionally... lol... Oh, and there isn't anything wrong from buying a TV from walmart....


How to make my Sansui 19" work as a desktop monitor?
Q. I have recently upgraded to a new LCD TV and I have my old 19 inch Sansui LCD that can be used as a moniter, but when I plug it in it will go through the set up such as displaying the emachines logo and the windows logo but then the screen will go black. As soon as I plug in my old monitor it shows the picture again. Any advice as to how to fix this?

A. LCD HDTVs usually have lower resolutions than computer monitors-- 720p LCD HDTVs usually top out at 1366x768.

So if your computer was set at a higher resolution (that works with your old monitor) which your LCD HDTV cannot handle, it will display nothing.

Solution? Set your resolution to something low (like 800x600) then connect your LCD HDTV. You should be able to see an image then.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment