Friday, April 12, 2013

How come I cant get my hdtv to show hd quality?

Q. I bought a hitachi plasma 42 inch hdtv and just bought a hd box from suddenlink, but even after connecting everything the way it should be the channels that should broadcast in hd still look pretty bad. Do i need some type of antenna or something? Any help would be much appreciated.

A. Make sure the actual broadcast is in HD. Many channels are digital, but not always sending HD content.

Do not waste any money on cables.


How well does a lcd hdtv work as a computer monitor?
Q. A lcd hdtv i am buying has a computer input. Will it look just as good as my computer monitor? it would save me some space.

A. It may depend on the make, but it will work well as a computer monitor.

I got my laptop hooked up to my LCD TV using an inexpensive VGA cable (same as the cable from your CPU to the computer monitor) to view my jpeg digital pictures. I could use the mouse to find my photo directories, veiw photos as a slide, etc.

When I hooked up the cable, I had the option of using the TV as the computer monitor or have both the laptop screen and the TV display on.


Why do Christians tend not to put their money where their faith is?
Q. Faced with the choice of spending $3,000 on either a 60-inch HDTV or buying food for the poor, most Christians would choose the sweet TV. Why don't they give that money to the poor as Jesus instructed? :-(

:-( ← additional frownie face for hungry children.

A. because my church already gave up thousands and spends extra thousands each year to start mission trips in the summer.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment