Friday, April 12, 2013

How do I hook up Apple TV to a Sony Bravia HDTV?

Q. Can anyone tell me how to connect Apple TV to a Sony Bravia? I'm getting a "no signal" message. I am using component A/V cables rather than an HDMI connection, and I have checked to be sure everything is plugged in correctly. The light is glowing white.

I wonder if the problem might be with choosing the correct video input on the Bravia. I have options for DVD, Blu-Ray, etc., but nothing for the Apple TV.

Any help is much appreciated!

A. Hi!Maybe you need a Apple tv converter
http://www.macsoftreviews.com/reviews-dvd-to-apple-tv-suite.html


Can RCA and HDMI Be used together on the Apple TV?
Q. Right now, I have my Logitech Z2623 speakers connected to my HDTV via RCA For Audio out. And I want to connect my Apple TV using HDMI to the HDMI On the HDTV... will I still get audio? Will it be RCA analog are HDMI audio?

A. You didn't really have to ask this. Connect it up and listen :)
Anyway, yes, the tv will output stereo sound through its audio-out jacks. A headphone jack would work too.
Since the rca jacks are analog, it will output analog audio. This doesn't matter since that's all your speakers (and your ears) can receive anyway. Even if they did have s/pdif (optical or coaxial) input, I doubt keeping the signal digital for one more cable length would make any difference.


my apple tv remote was damaged and i need a replacement. where can i get one?
Q. I was planning on returning my apple tv for a refund but my dog got a hold of the remote and it is destroyed. where can i get a replacement? im pretty desperate because I need the $150 that i'll get for my return.

A. Aunsoft Video Converter helps you convert between various formats. It is the must-have conversion tool for video lovers, and enables you to enjoy movies on computer, to further edit video for creation, to present video on HDTV, and to publish video online in web-friendly format. You can control your video and music on popular portable devices including iPad, Nexus One, HTC Hero, Zune, iPod, PSP, Apple TV, iPhone anytime anywhere.

http://www.aunsoft.com/video-converter/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment