Thursday, May 16, 2013

Are there any laptops or tablets with back lit keyboards or glow in the dark?

Q. I want something that can wireless connect to my big screen HDTV, 3D would be a bonus, the TV has 3D and the video source would have it.

A. yes


Can you play BluRay 3D movies on a normal TV?
Q. I just bought the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows PS3 bundle and just realized that it comes with Harry Potter on "Blu-Ray 3D". Can it play on my normal HDTV without 3D or will I need to buy the normal Blu-ray to watch it?

A. Keep in mind, to watch 3D movies in 3D you need the following: 3D HDTV, 3D blu ray disc player, 3D blu ray disc movie and 3D glasses. Yes, you can play it, but it won't be in 3D. Hope this will help you out.


How to connect my pc to my hdtv?
Q. If i use a VGA to HDMI cord, can i achieve 1080p resolution? I have read that I can only get this with a DVI to HDMI cord. But my pc doesn't have a DVI port. My video card is a Intel G33 Chipset family and it can achieve that resolution but i want to know the best way to set this up. I am going to be using my HDTV for 3D animating and design.

A. That HDMI-VGA cord will NEVER work. Don't even THINK of using one of those.

Those HDMI-VGA cords are meant for video cards that have a specially-built HDMI port capable of sending out a VGA signal. It will NOT work in reverse for connecting a VGA computer to an HDMI monitor. If you attempt to use that cable with your G33 motherboard's VGA output, you will get NO image.

The HDMI jacks on monitors or HDTVs can ONLY be connected to DVI or HDMI signal sources. It will NEVER work with VGA.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment