Saturday, May 18, 2013

I need to buy 40 32 inch HDTV's?

Q. I need good tv brands like samsung and lg. You get the idea. Any good sites where I can find some good deals? like maybe some 2012 brands. Thanks for the help.

A. First off...if you are going to be buying 40 of them...then you need to contact the manufacturer or distributor directly and try to work out wholesale pricing. This may only be possible if you have a valid business license...but I would certainly look into it as you don't want to get retailed x 40.

With or without a business license, a purchase of that size should trigger a bulk discount. Don;t bother walking into your local Best Buy as they will not have a clue of what your asking for and instead pick up the phone and contact corporate (The same applies for almost any retailer). Ask them for a bulk discount and if they don;t have one...move on to the next retailer. Even if you are talking junk 32" TV's...your still looking at 8k - 10k price....which is more than the average customer spends in a trip.


What am I entitled to do?? Under Western Australia law. Harvey Norman tv issue!?
Q. Hey there, on the 25th of October 2012, I bought a HDTV from Harvey Norman. Since, around the 15th of December my tv stopped working, but I did nothing of it as I went on holiday to nz, when I returned I rang Harvey Norman to find that the tv model they sold me was not the same as the tv model on the receipt, anyhow I was directed to take my t.v to smart vision to get it fixed and they said the warranty would be covered by them. Today I took my tv in and found out that they have actually sold me a t.v under a business or company I don't know called 'what a deal'. Smartvision said that Harvey Norman shouldn't resell this item as it was allready fixed by them an was not reselable with a warranty. Then a few hours later I get a call from smart vision saying that what a deal does not exist anymore, and also the parts made for t.v are not in production anymore so my t.v can't be fixed. What am I able to get from Harvey Norman I have no idea what I'm entitled to do or what I can get from at his moment. Please help!

A. Know your rights as a consumer when things like these happen. Check out info on warranty and refund obligations on the government site link below. (If you happen to live in or around Sydney, you can get the services of Sydney law firms to help you out with concerns like this. View this site below for info.)


Is this a good TV and a good deal?
Q. Is this a good TV?
and is it a good deal?

Samsung 51" 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV

Price: 739.99

A. You dont say the model,if its an E550 its a great deal if its the 530 its still good but the E550 is better.I have both E550 and E8000 and they are the best TVS I have ever had and Ive had XBR sonys toshiba,rca,pioneer elite panasonic and many more.

The Samsung Plasmas are awesome for the money you will NOT find better.There are better,sure,but for alot more money,the best bang for the buck is the E series samsung plasma and has been since the C series.Read the forums.
The 2012 new samsung E plasmas have smart features full 1080P 3D and bets Tv for the money on AVS.
And to all who think Plasmas are dead are not pros obviously as if you were you would know E3 the biggest electronics event on earth has done what Dog said and won TV of the year since the original 50in pioneer elite over 12 years ago and every year since its Plasma.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment