Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Why is the audio coming out from my digital channels low on HDTV?

Q. I just got a HDTV and I don't have satellite or cable. I'm just using a indoor power antenna with it to receive over the air broadcasts. I'm receiving both the analog and digital channels, but the the audio coming out from the digital version of each channel seems much lower. I'm not an expert and wanted to know what is causing this and how can I increase the audio output from my digital channels. Do I need a special or better antenna? I appreciate any helpful suggestions.

A. theres nothing wrong with, ALL HDTVs have low audio


Does my new HDTV need an antenna to pick up channels?
Q. I just bought a HDTV (LG 32LH30) and I can't seem to pick up any channels. When I try to pick up channels it says to make sure an antenna is hooked up. I thought new TV's had digital tuners built in. Do I need an antenna?

A. Yes, an HDTV with no input source is not much good. You need a very good antenna or some other source, like a cable or satellite box, DVD player, or game box.

If you are in the U.S. or Canada, go to the web site below and enter your postal code. You'll get a report of what channels you should be able to receive at your location and what type of antenna is recommended.

Digital TV requires a good antenna, and that frequently means a full size outdoor model, mounted outside above your roof, or at least in the attic. If you wind up getting an indoor antenna, be prepared to be disappointed on some of the channels you'd like to receive. For the vast majority of viewers, the best indoor antenna you can buy will be less than perfect on one or more channels.


how will i know if i need a outdoor antenna for hdtv?
Q. I already purchased the hdtv modem,hooked it up to my tv, but still can't get any channels.I followed the steps accurately.Does this mean I need to purchase another antenna for the roof? My tv is about 5 years old.

A. You type your address into http://www.antennaweb.org and it shows you how far away the towers are and recommends an indoor or outdoor antenna.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment