Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Whats a good universal remote to work xbox 360 dvd functions, vizio hdtv, dishnetwork?

Q. I do not want to spend over $100 max and I need it to specifically work these components.

A. The Harmony Advanced Universal Remote works wonderfully. It's more expensive than others, such as the Microsoft 1st party universal remote, but it works with Vizio TV's.

http://reviews.cnet.com/remote-controls/logitech-harmony-advanced-universal/4505-7900_7-31599239.html


Would blu ray work with my xbox elite?
Q. I have a Dynex widescreen TV but no hdmi cable. Would it matter if I get blu ray DVD or not? And would my TV be a HDTV cause I don't have my consumer documents.

A. XBOX 360s are not blu ray compatible. you can put Blu-ray disc into Blu-ray drive, and use Blu-ray ripper to convert Blu-ray disc to Xbox 360 format
http://download.cnet.com/Holeesoft-Blu-ray-DVD-Ripper/3000-7970_4-75448234.html


Is the Playstation 3 a good substitute for a cheap Bluray player?
Q. I am not a big video game player, although I would like to buy the PS3 for EA Sports NHL game. I am concerned about the video and audio quality of the PS3 Bluray vs. other Bluray players.

A. Sony PS3 is No. 2 behind Samsung's BD-C6900 as the best rated BD player according to CNET.com. And really, how keen are your visual and auditory senses to know the differences in a big time manner between BD players? The quality you are talking about lies in whether you are gonna use an HDMI cable or not, a 720i/p or a 1080i/p HDTV, surround sound, etc.

PS3 clearly is above the rest in terms of features for a BD player. And for it to rank no. 1 or 2 according to different tech websites is astonishing to say the least because it was originally conceived just as a heavy gaming device. There is this saying that goes "Xbox 360 is for online games while the PS3 is for avid gamers and entertainment maniacs alike".





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment