Friday, May 17, 2013

Why do I have the apple tv option on my iPod touch when I don't have apple tv?

Q. I noticed it last night. Next to the next button there is a new one that has headphones or apple tv(5) it wasn't there before and I haven't had any software updates. I was connected to wireless and I do have a LCD HDTV now bu no apple tv device. Why is that showing up?

A. That is probably due to the TV screen problem... You might want to...

→buy the new TV screen
→go for the TV repair shop

Good luck!


How do I hook up Apple TV to a Sony Bravia HDTV?
Q. Can anyone tell me how to connect Apple TV to a Sony Bravia? I'm getting a "no signal" message. I am using component A/V cables rather than an HDMI connection, and I have checked to be sure everything is plugged in correctly. The light is glowing white.

I wonder if the problem might be with choosing the correct video input on the Bravia. I have options for DVD, Blu-Ray, etc., but nothing for the Apple TV.

Any help is much appreciated!

A. Hi!Maybe you need a Apple tv converter
http://www.macsoftreviews.com/reviews-dvd-to-apple-tv-suite.html


Can RCA and HDMI Be used together on the Apple TV?
Q. Right now, I have my Logitech Z2623 speakers connected to my HDTV via RCA For Audio out. And I want to connect my Apple TV using HDMI to the HDMI On the HDTV... will I still get audio? Will it be RCA analog are HDMI audio?

A. You didn't really have to ask this. Connect it up and listen :)
Anyway, yes, the tv will output stereo sound through its audio-out jacks. A headphone jack would work too.
Since the rca jacks are analog, it will output analog audio. This doesn't matter since that's all your speakers (and your ears) can receive anyway. Even if they did have s/pdif (optical or coaxial) input, I doubt keeping the signal digital for one more cable length would make any difference.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment