Friday, May 17, 2013

Why does the picture go blurry when I play old Xbox games on Xbox 360?

Q. I have a 32" flat screen LCD HDTV. When I play Xbox 360 games it works just fine, but when I put in a old regular Xbox game and play it, the picture gets blurry. I mean I have picture and sound and stuff but it's like its blurry, like if you hit your head and sees double. This happens with all games that are for the old Xbox. What should I do, have anybody had this problem?

A. Well,since it is an original Xbox game, they say it will NOT work perfectly on an Xbox 360. Most Original Xbox games work almost perfectly on xbox 360 and some don't. Sorry.


How to get the best out of my xbox360 and my new tv?
Q. Hey i just bought a new samsung 32 inch lcd hdtv and i was wondering how to make my xbox 360 gaming experience the best? i would love to play my games with hd quality but what would i have to buy or hook up or do for that to happen?

A. you could get the HD cables for your xbox, but for a 32 inch tv it's not really necessary. You could just flip the switch on the audio/video cables to HD. That's what I do for my 32 inch and everything looks great.


What are the best Gaming TV’s for 1080p ‘HD gaming’ on Xbox 360 and PS3?
Q. I want to buy a new HDTV for 1080p HD gaming on my Xbox 360 and PS3. I’m not sure what type of HDTV type is best gaming, whether it be plasma, LCD, LED, 3D etc.

Can someone please guide me on what type of HDTV works best for these systems for video games? Thanks!

A. There are specific types of HDTV's that work well for gaming and other types that don't.

First off, Wii does not support HD-Gaming. Only PS3 and Xbox 360 do.

Second, the most important feature needed for HDTV gaming is a high refresh rate to reduce lag and blur on fast moving objects. Older plasma models do not support this. You need to see the objects onscreen without any time-lapse with clarity or your gaming experience degrades severely.

The best gaming TV's are LCD/LED technology HDTV's due to higher refresh rates and lower lag rates. There are however a few exceptions in the Plasma category that were developed with more modern lag reduction features. So you will want to look at the AQUOS and VIERA Series HDTV's.

Read up more about these TV's at the link provided.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment