Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How do I get fuzzy analog channels to come in clear?

Q. I have an HDTV with a built in tuner. I plugged a coaxial cable from my wall to my TV searched for channels. It found a bunch of digital channels that are clear, and it found like 60 analog channels that come in fuzzy. Is there anyway to get the fuzzy channels to come in clear? Any box I can use or something?

A. use a directive antenna......install in the line of sight of tv tower .......if there is a building on the path, risen its height or relocate. use high quality cable.


why watching DVD movie on HDTV not full screen?
Q. I have Samsung 46" HDTV 120hz. Every time I'm watching DVD movies, the picture 16:9 is so small (not full screen) When I zoom it, some of titles are cut. Please help.
I figured out by changing the setup on my panasonic upscalling dvd player. The viewing not full screen but good size of 16:9 widescreen.

A. First of all you must setup the DVD output format, this is done when no disc is in the player and using the menu buttons to navigate through the pages of menus.
Secondly you must realize that Hollywood doesn't make movies in 16x9 formats. They actually use many different size ratios dependent upon what feel they are going for. The TV manufacturers decided upon 16x9 because movies rarely ever go above this ratio for the vertical height. So TV broadcasters and made for tv movies will usually fill your screen if in HD, normally your movies will have a black bar on the top and bottom. The size of these bars are dependent upon the movie. Also make sure you are watching widescreen versions of the movie.


What is the best graphics card for a dell dimension C521?
Q. I've read somewhere, it only supports half-height cards. But I can't tell the difference.. xD So what's the best card for my dimension c521? Any help would be appreciated.

A. hi there. as i check on it, i saw one good video card for it. the nVidia GeForce 7900 GTX (512MB also has Dual DVI and HDTV) is good for the system.

for info you can check : http://www.nvidia.com/page/geforce_7900.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment