Monday, May 13, 2013

Can Apple TV output video through HDMI and audio through another cable?

Q. I just bought an Apple TV, and I asked the guy that helped me about this, but I want to be 100% sure before I open the box. If I'm plugging the Apple TV into my HDTV through HDMI, am I able to have the audio come from a separate cable? I'd like to have the Apple TV video going into my TV, and the audio going into my home theater.

A. yes, you can have your sound separate from your HDMI :)


How well does the Apple tv stream netflix movies? Is it worth having it strictly to watch netflix movies.?
Q. I am really thinking about buying the apple tv sdevice to stream my netflix library right to my tv. 1) Do I need a HDTV to do this?
2) How well does it stream netflix movies? It said that I don't even need an internet connection to do this.
PLEASE HELP!
Sincerely,
One who is sick of driving to Blockbusters:)

A. Apple TV requires an HD TV - it only has HDMI output
You do need broadband - There is no magic
If you just want to stream netflix, The Roku Box is cheaper and old versions supported non-HD TVs as well.


Can I connect an apple tv to a google tv hdtv or google tv blu ray player?
Q. If I get the sony google hdtv or the blu ray player, can I use it with the apple tv so i can watch my itunes movies? and could I use it with my evo also?

A. You need to use some blu-ray ripping software to convert the BD to format Apple TV supported.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment