Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Where can I find an online shopping site that ships to the caribbean?

Q. I've been looking for a website to do some online shopping. I live in the Caribbean (Commonwealth of Dominica) and it's hard for me to find a site that ships its products to the Caribbean. To give more details I'm trying to buy a:
- 19 inch HDTV,
-surround sound speaker.
The TV is not really a problem, the speakers are. Please help!
P.S: can some one tell me what's the zip code for my country?

A. You can look up your zip code here: http://www.inposdom.gob.do
I don't know the answer as to what site is willing to ship to your country, but here's a link on a site that offers cash back just for using their portal. Click on the ''Stores" tab at the top and you will find lots of different national stores to choose from and the percentage of cash back that they offer. Best of all you get to sign up for free and reap the benefits.
http://www.greenbackstreet.com/leniosmin


Does my computer screen have a good enough resolution for my ps3?
Q. My PC monitor is 19 inches and it's resolution is 1366 x 768. Im planning on playing on my PS3 through my PC monitor because I dont have a HDTV in my room. Is that resolution good enough?

A. if your screen have an HDMI input then yes you can and resolution will be fine
"DVI input is also ok by using DVI-HDMI cable"

if connections is VGA or normal AV then your screen is nothing better than a small normal nonHD TV :(


Will the quality of regular TV channels improve after the switch to digital signals?
Q. I have a 19 inch flat screen TV with the ability to get HDTV channels of Fox, NBC, CBS, so on and so forth. I get regular cable through the jack. Will the regular channels improve in quality after the switch on every TV with cable, or will they still look the same?

A. if you are watching HDTV now, then thats as good as its gonna get (for now) till the next breakthrough is before us.

if you are watching an HD capable tv and the signal is not HD, then you need an HD tuner, the you'll see the difference.
your tv should be as clear as your dvd player if your in HD (sometimes the tv shows better than dvd)

hope this helps..





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment